The gorgeous jet black Nappa finished external winter overwear comes in Sheepskin Sherling Women Overcoat pitch black fur in trimmed form. Its uniqueness is due to the overall semi-formal look with formal metal finished buckled belts attached on different parts.
Self defining in its unique way, the duffel wear has 2 side seams on front and back each giving a curvy look. 3 round medium sized formal black buttons keeps the long length vents to be free, giving a party formal look.
The featured broad flat collars with broad lapel is formed out of fur. The extra broadness characterizes the outfit to give a more superior look. Pocket orientation is diagonal in hip sides with fur edged pattern keeping the palms warm.
The Ethnic look of the mid length wear is more captured when it is belted in nappa finish black tint on high waist length and separately belted on each cuffs. The belts itself are an accessory to the overcoat to contribute for the semi formal look . End tip of waist belt is classic style. Cuff belts are offered in dual form. Belts are buckle fitted for size adjustment.
The distinctive shade combination in solo tint, fur folding on vivid parts, tight beltings and in dual style keeping free fur hangs through overcoat front openings and bottom edge solely supports for the overcoat being party semi-formal ethnic wear.
Irrespective of standard quality classic design, it is a word from Furrik that the wearer shall never regret being in this warm outfit as it is designed maintaining proper quality heat insulation.
Physical Features and detailing:
- Duffle Length trimmed fur Sheepskin Sherling Overcoat.
- Partial button downing keeping flaps open free to give a cool semi formal look.
- Overcoat featured by additional broad waist belt, cuff belts in narrow style.
- Casual external coverings by internal Sheepskin Sherling trimmed fur pulled till cuff.
- Sheepskin fur patches the Collar and pocket edges.
- Finest Nappa finishing with intact superior sheepskin wool quality.
- Possess light weight.